Thursday, July 31, 2014

Idk


 
This mirror selfie has totally no link to what I wna rant/say in this blog post.
I don't usually blog about this kinda things but well?
I'm so unhappy
Unhappy with myself, my studies, my body and just everything else.
Sometimes I just think that life is so fucking unfair. Some people can get what they want easily,
maybe they got the luck/talent/whtev.
Unfortunately, I do not have any talent, luck or what not.
This sucks.
I fail at everything in life. I can't even accomplish small things which makes me even unhappier bcos I'm so useless.
I don't belong here or anywhere I guess.
I'm also probably the worst friend ever.
 I'm sorry guys, if anyone actually even bother reading this.
I don't rly know how it feels like to be truly happy anymore.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment