Friday, September 12, 2014

D'good

 
Back with another update on foooood and this time we went to D'good café.
Located at Holland Village and it's relatively easy to spot :-)
The food was at a reasonable price and it was delish.
 Mine was Egg Benedict which was $13.50 and SY's was Ham&Cheese French toast for about $9
(if I remembered correctly)
And we both topped up $3 for a choc drink!

 

 

 

I swear I was wearing shorts ^
 
Life's too short and unpredictable. I guess we should live everyday to the fullest.
 What I meant by 'fullest' is not to go crazy shopping or stuff yourself with all the good food. What I meant is about those small little things that actually makes your day such as, helping an old uncle to buy tissues and doing stuffs you love like baking. Do things that make you smile.
Don't stay angry at someone for the littlest things.
Don't get annoyed at your grandparents/parents.
SMILE
hm just a note to myself I guess
 
That's all for this week's post, stay happy and thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment